FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM
PNP comes under the Express Entry program where a province/territory choose eligible persons from the pool of applicants registered under the Express Entry program for the purpose of Canada Immigration. Each province/territory has their own requirements and streams and will choose applicants as per their needs. For example, provinces may target:
- business people
- skilled workers
- semi-skilled workers
The Provincial Nomination Program(PNP) has tied up with the Canadian Government which allows them to choose individuals and their families which best suit their specific needs. That’s where the immigration consultants at our immigration agency at Novus Canada immigration services Inc come into picture. The Canada Immigration Consultants assist you and take you through the PNP system to give you an edge in your Canada Immigration profile. Provincial and territorial governments invite desired immigrants to their region.
Here is a list of the provinces and territory currently participating in PNP:
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
- Northwest Territories
In order to immigrate as an eligible Provincial Nominee, you must:
- i) Complete the provincial nomination process of the Province or Territory you wish to settle in.
- ii) Showcase your skillset and ability to contribute to the economy of the province/territory to which you are entering.
- iii) You must fulfill all the criteria laid by each province as each province and territory have their specific pre-requisites & conditions governing each of their own immigration programs with varying criteria.
- iv) Receive a Provincial Nomination Certificate from the province/territory.
- v) Once you get the Provincial Nomination Certificate, you must send an application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for Permanent Residence.
- vi) ALL APPLICANTS WILL HAVE TO:
- Complete and pass an acceptable medical examination.
- Have security clearance.
- Indicate sufficient funds to support himself/herself and his/her dependents after arriving in Canada.
Based on the skills and abilities to contribute to the growth of the economy of the particular province/territory, each of the provinces/territories have their own streams.
|Express Entry||Skilled Worker (Professional)||International Graduates||Business Immigration||Semi – Skilled Worker|
|British Columbia||Nova Scotia||Alberta||British Columbia||Alberta|
|Manitoba||Ontario||British Columbia||Manitoba||British Columbia|
|Ontario||British Columbia||Newfoundland||Northwest Territories||Northwest Territories|
|New Brunswick||Prince Edward Island||Nova Scotia||Ontario||Yukon|
|Nova Scotia||Manitoba||Ontario||Prince Edward Island|
|Prince Edward Island||Saskatchewan||Yukon|
|Northwest Territories||Northwest Territories|
With the aid of Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) and our dedicated team of Immigration consultants in Surrey. Immigrants with a lower Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score can still attain a Permanent Resident status in Canada. If you possess the essential skills, education and work experience to support and contribute to the economy of any of the provinces or territories, this program can help you find a suitable pathway to migrate to Canada as a permanent resident through one of the provinces nominating. Provincial Nominee Program is the fastest-growing economic Canada Immigration program. Over the past few years, the best immigration consultants in Vancouver have helped numerous applicants realize their Canada Immigration dream through the Provincial Nominee Program. The federal government has gradually increased provinces’ annual allocations for their respective PNPs, showing the rising importance of these programs within the Canadian immigration landscape.